Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday night's action

The numbers for Friday nights action:

Cleveland +3 @ New Jersey 181

Phoenix +3 @ San Antonio 200

Since the Cleveland game already started no point in giving any predictions there. But the lock of locks this weekend is PHOENIX over the Spurs. This series is destined to go 7. Take Phoenix, waive the spred. If you have any equity left in your house and can find someone
to give you cash at 830 on Friday night, DO IT.
This is the Led Pipe LOCK of the playoffs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no game 7 after all

Marci said...

Ilgauskas going over 12,5 points is a the real lock

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute
& help different customers like its aided me.
Good job.

Stop by my web blog: www.biir.net